At least 3 years
- Coordinate and support the implementation of the CRM system;
- Propose and manage required CRM system updates;
- Monitor and drive user adoption;
- First level CRM and SFE support for end users;
- Maintaining CRM system catalogs in actual state (segmentation, accounts allocation between different roles; item catalogs; list of trainings and etc.)
- Regular monitoring of activities finalization (weekly planning of activities, etc.),
- Responsible for the quality of master data in CRM system (personal data actualization monitoring, catalogs quality, etc.);
- Drive continuous improvement of reporting in CRM system for users.
- Develop and maintain appropriate reporting for each stakeholders group;
- Coordinate the process of reporting distribution and maintaining in convenient form and format;
- Drive continuous development of master date quality to improve the level of information in BI tool;
- Continuous development of BI tool information filling from the different source of information to provide more information for decision making;
- Regular support of users in usage of report and system development.
- Plans, develops and implements training for different stakeholders groups to support with master data using (BI tool and CRM system);
- Participation in Cross Business Unit projects.
Who we are looking for:
- Having at least 3 years in supporting CRM and BI tool systems;
- Having analytical and technical skills;
- Experience in managing big master data;
- Be an outgoing team player and an excellent communicator;
- Be proactive and able to get things done in a timely manner;
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills;
- Passion for problem solving and an inquisitive mind.
For over 15 years the company has specialized in providing recruitment services.